.

BAD BITCH BIDNESS

.

Friday, November 13, 2009




50 Cent and Beanie Sigel's highly-anticipated "I Go Off" collaboration record has landed online the night prior to its official release and features the G-Unit leader taking shots at Jay-Z. While not wasting any bars to speak on Hov, Fif weighs in his personal thoughts toward Beans' former associate at the end of the song.

"Yeah, you changed man," 50 says toward the song's completion. "You let the money change you, Jay. You used to be from Marcy, [Brooklyn] n*gga. Now you a pass the Grey Poupon a** n*gga. You don't want the shooter? I'll take him. [laughs] N*gga, feed the wolves or else the wolves feed off you. Eat your a** alive! I live by a combat's creed. Strategy. Your move, n*gga." ("I Go Off")

"I'll give you something to talk about / come around me fronting, I'll air you out / I go off," 50 harmonizes at the beginning of the song atop a drum-heavy, winded production. "I don't shoot sh*t off, dog, I gun it down / walk up on n*ggas and run them down / pull a stock out the K, throw a hundred rounds," Beanie rhymes with conviction. The eight bars conclude with the Broad Street Bully menacing, "Won't stop 'til your box lowered to the ground / put you in a urn, your bones are burn / The rap gorilla, the wack rap ringtone killa, I'm here / to find a n*gga equally realer is rare / you could meet me in the square if you dare to come near / I have no morals."

No comments:

Post a Comment